Furthermore, Node JS delivers highly functional, scalable, and result-oriented web applications with low latency.
In this blog, we will discuss the importance of React and Node JS. Also, we will discuss the benefits of the web application developed with the combination of these two technologies and how they work amazingly to build easy-to-maintain and quickly functioning web apps. Let‘s get started!
Introducing To React
Moreover, it is the most commonly used web framework. The simple design model of React gives users convenience and ease to build scalable web applications without any knowledge of complex frameworks or programming languages. Some popular apps that use React JS include WhatsApp, Instagram, Netflix, Uber, etc…
- SEO is easier with React JS.
- It provides numerous tutorials and tools along with comprehensive documentation so that you can start quickly.
- Your app can have a tremendously intuitive UI.
- It enhances speed due to virtual DOM.
- A JS developer can start developing an app with React JS straight away.
- Being a component-based JS framework, React JS makes the code reusable.
React Key Features
- Stable code
- Quick performer
- One-way data-binding
- Easy maintenance
- JS syntax extension (JSX)
- Multiple components
- Virtual DOM
- Exceptional efficiency
- Upgrades only required section
- High performance
- Conditional statements
React Is Used For
- Dynamic libraries
- Web browser application
- Building user interfaces
- Single page applications (SPAs)
- Building big social media websites
- Excellent UI rendering large database
Introducing To Node JS
Node JS enables you to create a unique back-end of your app with a JS runtime ecosystem. It enhances the codebase while inclined to better speed making it an ideal option for data-intensive applications.
The unique non-blocking feature of NodeJS makes it an ideal language for developing web apps. As per W3Tech, websites built using NodeJS are approximately 30 million. As a single-threaded model is being used by Node JS, it doesn’t require buffering while performing output/input tasks. Though it is single-threaded, Node JS is highly scalable.
Node JS Perks
- JS framework that can be used for the development of client-side as well as server-side apps.
- Gives improved scalability with the JS servers.
- Both horizontal and vertical dimensions can be scaled easily.
- It allows for more rapid code execution. After all, non-blocking I/O operations serve to support its runtime environment.
- Because it is based on chrome’s V8 JS engine, Node can boost your app’s productivity by50%.
Node JS Key Features
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Faster data streaming without any buffering
- Fast code integration
- Event-driven, asynchronous ,non-blocking
- extremely scalable yet single-threaded
- Effortless coding
Node JS Is Used For
- Creating real-time web applications
- server-side proxy
- Large & complex SPAs (Single Page Applications)
- Data streaming
- Dynamic libraries
Now that we have assembles all the necessary aspects of these two modern technologies, let’s move on to the- Why use the combination of NodeJS and React for your web app development. Let’s read on to it in the lower segment.
Finally, Can I Use Both React and Node Js For Web App Development?
Nothing can stop you from using React and NodeJS together. You can build scalable, complex, and faster web app development.
React helps to make beautiful and user-friendly user interfaces. On the other hand, Node JS allows developers to create flawless and scalable back-end restful APIs.
The Justification For Combining React & Node JS For Web App Development
As we are a professional company with Technical Core Engineer(Tecoreng) in React as well as Node JS, we guarantee you, that yes can use both of them as a full stack development process.
There are a few very famous reasons to use the powerful combination of React & Node JS for web app development.
The very first reason for choosing this combination is that it enables web app developer to build large, authentic, data-driven web apps that run responsively to build large, authentic, data-driven web apps that run responsively across multiple platforms. Nevertheless, You can take advantage of these two technologies only if your project requires advanced features and maintenance for better scalability and outcomes.
2. MERN Stack
The definition of MERN Stack is MongoDB, Express, React, and Node JS. Now is there any better combo than these technologies? We bet not! Together these frameworks provide a unique standpoint to a web application. Developers can take use Node.js with MERN Stack alongside React effectively.
3. Real-Time Data
If you have a data streaming web app or business web app that handles real-time data management, then Node JS will help you in building ongoing server connections.
4. Fast Development
The powerful combination of React and Node web development offers high ROI with cost-saving in the development process. The combination of these technologies works excellently that offers an effective platform that builds rapid functionality and easy-to-maintain websites.
5. JSON APIs
6. Process Organization
React and Node works together to produce a well-organized web development process. These tools, after all, are accessible, powerful, and quick. They can collaborate to assist you to construct high-functioning websites.
7. High Server Load
The powerful combination of Node.js and React can balance the high server requests and load when developers work on web app development.
8.SPAs (Single Page Applications)
A lightweight back-end structure through callback functions can be built easily when NodeJS and React JS are together. Using this deadly combination, you can create a SPA that doesn’t demand reloading while you are working on or updating the app data.
10. Fast Prototype
React & Node JS, both modern technologies, play a vital role in developing a fast prototype.
11. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
React JS enables reliable and easy SEO together with developing a superb UX for SPAs.
The components and key modules of your application can be reused consistently in a tested and proven manner. This is the biggest benefit that you can enjoy from this wonderful combination of React with NodeJS.
Types Of Apps That Can Be Developed With React & NodeJS
- Social Media Apps: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Real-Time Chat Apps: Messenger, Discord, Slack
- E-Commerce Apps: Amazon, Esty, Shopify
- Music Streaming Apps: Pandora, Spotify
- Video-Sharing Apps: Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok
- Forum Apps: Stack Overflow, Reddit
- Blogging Apps: Medium, Dev.to
Using the combination of React & Node JS for Web App Development can help you take your project to the next level. A powerful combination increase in the popularity of both technologies can be marked prominently. Their powerful combination is resulting in the development of groundbreaking web apps.